VP of Marketing
Seattle Metro Area / Remote
We are seeking a dynamic VP of Marketing to promote Aiberry’s vision of improving mental healthcare outcomes by using artificial intelligence to eliminate biases. Our VP of Marketing will lead a team covering all aspects of marketing including demand generation, product marketing, partner marketing, analyst and press relations, and brand development. This position reports to the CEO office.
- Drive the creation and execution of the Aiberry marketing strategy, aligned with the company’s business plan and goals
- Align the marketing plan and execution with the overall company Go-to-market needs
- Translate the marketing plan into actionable and measurable quarterly targets, goals, and initiatives
- Establish the Aiberry brand in the healthcare and technology market
- Build and manage the marketing team
- Work with the finance and the executive leadership teams to develop and manage the marketing budget
- Establish Aiberry as a thought leader in this relatively new market, and create a program of ongoing evangelization and awareness
- Align with Sales to build and scale demand generation strategy and execution
- Proven experience in a high growth startup environment
- Experience balancing both daily execution and strategy in a senior leadership role
- Proven track record in successful enablement campaigns focused on high performance sales teams and partner channels
- Experience in establishing brand awareness
- Experience building and running a successful marketing demand generation engine. Measurable results in an early stage, high-growth environment is a plus.
- Lead teams across multiple marketing skill sets
- Data driven, modern B2B marketer with familiarity in latest and best marketing software
- A background in the healthcare space is preferred
Aiberry was born from the understanding that current mental health screening practices are tedious, subjective, and error-prone, cutting into valuable time that healthcare providers could be spending on treatment and critical patient care. Based on two decades of research and innovative technology, Aiberry is increasing access to care, enhancing early detection, and enabling healthcare providers to make sound clinical decisions and achieve better treatment outcomes for their patients in real-time.
Aiberry is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.